I phoned Sewing Machine Factory Outlet but my Janome MC 350E has still not arrived, apparently head office is doing inventory and slow in sending machines out. My husband thinks that’s just an excuse, inventory shouldn’t inhibit the shipping of customers’ machines.
In any case, here’s what I’ve been watching lately (I don’t know what happened to Part 1 of StrimaTV’s series on the Jaoomen MC 350E). Janome seems to be very, very popular in Brazil!:
Received my thread and stabilizer yesterday from CanSew.com by FedEx, one day FREE shipping, you can’t beat that!! The Madeira Polyneon thread set is excellent, the colours range from earthy beiges to neon orange and everything in between. The E-Zee Cut stabilizer came in a stack of 250 pieces shrink wrapped and because I don’t have my machine yet, haven’t opened it.
- A soft, stabilizing backing that is ideal for general applications
- For use on knits, sweaters, fleece and any fabric that stretches
- Can be used on fabrics that will be worn against the skin
- Adds stability to the garment
- Should prevent your embroidery from pulling or sagging
Put-up: 250 pre-cut pieces per pack or 100 per pack (8″ x 8″, 3 oz only)
Sizes: 8″ x 8″ (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm), 8.5″ x 8.5″ (21.6 cm x 21.6 cm) and 7.5″ x 8″ (19 cm x 20.3 cm)
Weights: 1.5 oz (42.5 g), 2 oz (56.7 g), 2.5 oz (70.9 g), 3 oz (85 g)