Okay, maybe I went a little overboard with the back of my Dresden Plate pillow but I didn’t want it to be boring. I must be a super slow sewer because it took me all bloody day just to make this.
Okay, maybe it didn’t take me all day because I added a red border to my Dresden Plate and quilted around that three times. Oh, and I did make mitered corners on this pillow back and sewed in the zipper. I finally caught on how to ease your blocks to match points, I’m really pleased with the results. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish this pillow cover tomorrow, wash it and put it on the pillow. I put a lot of work into this but it was a pleasure and a joy to work on — not to mention a wonderful learning experience.