Look what I got today, I feel so legit! I’ve been wanting my own labels for awhile now and when I discovered “Lillalotta” on Etsy, I was thrilled. They turned out so beautifully and I love the font except I with the “o” on .com were more closed because it looks like a “u”. Ug.
Things to do this week:
1. Work on hand stitched Farmer’s Wife blocks.
2. Put the binding on my Covert Robin project, add some goodies and send it off.
3. Take photos of Covert Robin stuff before sending it off!
4. Make an iPad sleeve to fit in my purse so I don’t have to worry about it getting scratched.
5. Finish quilting Backyard Jellybean baby quilt.
And speaking of hand sewing, I just finished the Ohio Star this evening, I love the colour combination and fussy cut center. This is part of Why Not Sew’s Hand Pieced Quilt-Along.