I finished my Star Blossoms quilt top last weekend but the weather has been so crappy I haven’t been able to get a photo till today.
Many of my blocks were too small, I feel if I’d starched my fabric prior to cutting, it would have turned out much better. But I still love this quilt. Not being perfect makes it more human. 😀
The pattern is by Cottonway and I used Lauren & Jessi Jung’s Flora. I’m waiting on more fabric to make more stars for my Modern Mable quilt and I started another quilt using Oh Deer by MoMo. Photos to come once I actually have a block or two done. Right now I’m in the process of sewing strips.